Brock encourages you to maintain your vision through regular eye exams.
The Vision Plan covers expenses for regular eye exams, frames, lenses and contact lenses. Coverage is provided Davis Vision. You can use any provider, but Davis Vision offers discounts and higher benefits when you use a network provider.
- Choose a network provider to receive the highest level of benefits. To find a network provider in your area, visit www.davisvision.com and click on “Find a Provider.”
- Make an appointment. Tell the office that you are a Davis Vision member.
- Receive your vision care.
- Pay the copayment for your visit. There are no claim forms or deductibles for your plan when you use an in-network provider
You are responsible for paying the entire fee for an out-of-network provider. You may then submit a claim form provided by your doctor and receipt to Davis Vision for eligible reimbursement.
- Choose a network dentist. To find a network dentist in your area, go to www.bcbstx.com, click on “Find a Doctor or Hospital”
- Call your dentist to make an appointment. Be sure the dental office knows you have insurance through BCBSTX.
- Receive your dental care.
- Pay the coinsurance for your visit. There are no claim forms or deductibles for your plan when you use an in-network provider.
You are responsible for paying the entire fee for an out-of-network provider. You may need to submit a claim form and receipt to BCBSTX for eligible reimbursement. If your claim is denied, in whole or in part, you will receive written notice of the denial. You have the right to appeal your claim to BCBSTX.